Platino (SSR) Surf School Rental Board
The latest addition to the Platino range is the (SSR) Surf School Rental Board. Available this season in 7ft (Azure Blue) 8ft (Azure Blue) 9ft (Azure Blue + Lime Green).
These boards are especially made for surf schools looking for more width and board volume to get a first time surfer up and riding with ease.
- CORE - EPS (Expanded Beaded Polystyrene)/With Super PE Core Reinforcement
- DECK - EBS (EXTRUDED BARRIER DECK SKIN)
- BOTTOM - H.D.P.E. (High Density Polyethylene)
- FINS - FCS Compatible Fin Box System and PU Fins
- FEATURES - Wooden stringers moulded into the core, Tail bumper, Rubber Carry Handle. Leash Plug
So what is different about the SSR board over the standard HDPE board?
The SSR is has a wider tail Block, is a wider and thicker board than the HDPE and Pro Series boards. The other features are that it has a thicker deck skin, and a reinforced PE Core moulded between the deck skin and the board's EPS core. In short this board can take more punishment and the increased volume and width will give more stability to students and renters.
Standard Platino HDPE: 7ft x 22" x 3.22" / SSR 7ft x 25.47" x 3.93"
Standard Platino HDPE: 8ft x 22.59" x 3.26"/ SSR 8ft x 25.47" x 3.70"
Standard Platino HDPE: 9ft x 24.01 x 3.54 /SSR 9ft 29.72" x 4.40"