Platino 9ft SSR Big Volume Softboard Blue Caracao (Sold Out Till August 2019 - Pre Book Now)
Sold Out Till August 2019 - Pre Book Now
9ft SSR Blue Caracao
Dimensions: 9'0 x 29.72"x 3.7" 147CL
Platino (SSR) Big Volume 9ft Softboard....recommended for surfers 105kgs plus. Full volume and wider than normal makes it easy to get your balance right when standing up for the first time.
- CORE - EPS (Expanded Beaded Polystyrene)/With Super PE Core Reinforcement
- DECK - EBS (EXTRUDED BARRIER DECK SKIN)
- BOTTOM - H.D.P.E. (High Density Polyethylene)
- FINS - FCS Compatible Fin Box System and PU Fins
- FEATURES - Wooden stringers moulded into the core, Tail bumper, Rubber Carry Handle. Leash Plug
So what is different about the SSR board over the standard HDPE board?
The SSR is has a wider tail Block, is a wider and thicker board than the HDPE and Pro Series boards. The other features are that it has a thicker deck skin, and a reinforced PE Core moulded between the deck skin and the board's EPS core. In short this board can take more punishment and the increased volume and width will give more stability to students and renters.
Standard Platino HDPE: 7ft x 22" x 3.22" / SSR 7ft x 25.47" x 3.93"
Standard Platino HDPE: 8ft x 22.59" x 3.26"/ SSR 8ft x 25.47" x 3.70"
Standard Platino HDPE: 9ft x 24.01 x 3.54 /SSR 9ft 29.72" x 4.40"