Slide Surf SLIDE KOA 32 (Beware Slide Is Ad dictive)
The Slide Koa is one of the brand's best-selling models. Thanks to its success in 2019, the guys at Sancheski have decided to include it in their new Surfskate 2020 collection.
Its name is related to a typical Hawaiian tree. It is precisely with the wood of the KOA tree that the first Hawaiian surfers made their boards.
This surfskate comes with a diamond tail and enough kick tail to get your back foot in place. The nose is a little wider to give more stability to the front foot.
The Diamond 32'' collection of Slide Surfskates also includes the new Koa model and the Diamond Waimea. 3 32'' surfskates ideal for medium height riders looking for a surfskate to continue their out-of-water surfing sessions. Its intermediate size of 32'' makes it the perfect surf skate for all types of public. From the youngest riders to those with intermediate weight.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THE SLIDE KOA
- Deck: 32" (81.28 cm) long x 10 ¼" (26.03 cm) wide
- Deck Material: 7 sheets of Canadian Maple painted.
- Front axle: New 2019, 165 mm.
- Rear axle: Conventional 2019 polished aluminum, 165 mm.
- Wheelbase: 17 ½" (44.45 cm).
- Wheels: Black Slide. 70 mm x 55 mm/ 78A.
- Bearings: ABEC 7.